We are utilizing a new system in place of the Emergency Contact Form. You will be linking to a secure website and entering your information which will be synced into our Student-Athlete Management System. All other medical/insurance eligibility forms are accessed at this site. You can only log on once you have been registered, accepted and given your student ID#.
Please visit https://blueocean.edh.com to access our new Student Portal website.
Our School Code is TMCADS
- Go to https://blueocean.edh.com
- Click on Need Help? New User Registration
- Click on Activate Credentials (for all returning student-athletes), click on New User Registration (for all incoming freshmen & transfers).
- Fill in all blanks; click on Get Login Credentials
- You will be emailed a login code. Within the next 24 hours you will receive another email message which will allow you to log back onto https://blueocean.edh.com where you will need to change your user name and password. Your user name needs to be your Thomas More STUDENT ID#. Your password can be whatever you want.
- After completing step 5, we need you to return to the site to correct/enter all information related to you, parents, emergency contact and insurance information. Once you do this, you will not need to repeat this until next spring or earlier if any of the above information has changed.
- Please realize there are multiple forms/documents within the site. Once your email address is entered on this site, we will continue to communicate with you in regards to all forms that will need to be completed by August 1.
Please report to the Athletic Training Room with ANY problems with the above process.
Theresa A. Behan, MS, ATC
Head Athletic Trainer
Thomas More College
333 Thomas More Parkway
Crestview Hills, Kentucky 41017